Moisture Care Moisture Care

i seriously do this ALL the time 5/5

Felix's Loopdeloops 2011 Felix's Loopdeloops 2011

LOVE IT

im gona enter these now, thank you so much for bringing it to my attention! Hopefully ill cya at one!

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Great job, and Im not a sweet tooth

Hey well done, Id be totally flattered if i received this for valentines day.
And to think Im not even seeing my girlfriend cos shes working :(

ps. this looks like it was done with traditional media, is it? Or are you just really good at making digital things have that appearance?

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

blown away at production quality of this game

although not original, i am amazed at how professional this game is. Not only is it a perfect time crisis clone, its even got a really awesome art style, the 3d vector guns/environments are awesome!
Only critique i can think of is maybe more cover/uncover areas, but then again its pretty cool not having any, forcing you to get rid of the enemy quickly.
great job!

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Jesus Christ - the best game I never want to play

This is the first game that has made me feel sick, well done.
Really like the idea, and that camera distortion is, for lack of a better word, f*cked.
Only thing i gotta say is maybe next time get better art work and music - but then again maybe not, as it kinda helps with the vibe of misery this game gives me.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Youre right, it is KOLM

but that is a very high praise for a game in my books.
Really loved this game, i cant really pick anything wrong with, fantastic music and atmosphere, and the 'live stream' conversation was really awesome and immersive.
Gameplay like a familiar classic game, but with way more than enough to keep it both exciting and fresh - well done.

Fruit Brute Fruit Brute

Disgustingly Awesome

Incredible, really love just how unappealing this character is. I think my faveourite part would have to be that upturned nose, as well as those folds of flesh around the eyes. Really appreciate that calligraphic line work too. All in all, awesome.

Merman Merman

Noice

Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice Noice

Hahha you were expecting someone else weren't you?
But srsly good job, especially like the 'depth' of the water and underwater glow.
I only wrote this so that people realised I'm not a spammer.

scribblepit responds: